Bio

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Island Life

     A little taste of the Island life was just what I needed before my classes began to pick up speed. Two weeks ago I visited the island of Mykonos and last weekend I visited the island of Hydra. The season for tourism on the islands is just beginning to heat up. More of the tavernas and shops are open which made these two islands very enjoyable. A lot of the activities on the island consist of relaxing, eating, and exploring; a few of my favorites!

Here are some pictures from Mykonos…















And onto Hydra!















Trying to be a mermaid...


This past week has been full of studying, writing, and tests, but today I will set off on my two week Easter break! Today we fly to Rome and from there we will see Florence, Paris, and Berlin. I look forward to all of the adventures ahead as I near the end of my time abroad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment